Part-Time (20 hours/week) Janitorial Services, with negotiable hours.
Bio Agri Mix LP is a leading Canadian manufacturer of animal feed medicants and other animal health care products for 30+ years. It is located in Mitchell, ON, a rural community situated in Perth County close to Stratford, and centrally located to London, and Kitchener. Bio Agri Mix LP is a Health Canada licensed, FDA approved, and HACCP certified manufacturer of medicated feed additives serving the Canadian market. We are pursuing an ambitious individual to provide Part-Time (20 hours/week) Janitorial Services, with negotiable hours.
- Industrial or office cleaning experience an asset
- High School Diploma
- Able to manually lift 25 kg (Roughly 50 lbs)
- Strong attendance record
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours (8 am – 4:40 pm)
Applicants for this position will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand, follow and exhibit attention to detail
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Show initiative
- Be able to work independently
- Cleaning common areas such as washrooms, lunchrooms, offices, and laboratory
- Dusting ledges, vacuuming, mopping (dry and wet), and surface cleaning of desks/cabinets, etc.
- Emptying garbage’s and recycling containers
- Ensuring washrooms have adequate supplies
Are you looking for employment with a company that has been in the marketplace for many years with a proven record of producing high quality products? Are you interested in pursuing a long-term career in the pharmaceutical industry? Come join the BAM team!
Bio Agri Mix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.